Search This Blog

Friday, August 7, 2015

Macang BH: The Morning Before I Left Macang BH !!!



Please enjoy watching this video clip.

I took it in the morning on August 6th 2014 just before I started my journey back to Kuala Lumpur.

The owner and all his brothers and parent were delighted with what they say.

"It has been a very long time since the same thing happened Harry."

So nice to watch them and the BH is back alive"  he said.

During my two days stay I spent some time to test all my effective sounds and after testing nearly 20 sounds only four seems to perform well.

I listed the sounds as follows:

Super TGI,
Super Vaccum,
Marvelous Cloud and
D Honey.

What I did was to leave one of the sound with them and let them enjoy the new activities.

I know that those birds will come but there is no guarantee that they will enter and stays.

The house is not ready I told the owner.

The only way out for him now is to upgrade it and let me confirm when it was done to my specification or recommendations.

I am now preparing a long visit report for him to follow.

If you owned a BH and have a similar problem please call 017 7551318


No comments: