Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Merdeka Jaya BH: How To Reconfigure the Top Most Floor !!!



Been looking at the Medeka Jaya BH floor configuration and I am very sure that the current configuration is wrong.

My conclusion about the current configuration is that those birds need to make too many turns to reach the back room.

This is something that these birds don't like.

If they don't like something we need to correct and modify it so that they will like it.

The best is to reduce the too many twists and turns.

My propose idea will look something like this.

The new configuration will be anchored on the top entry area, the LAL hole and the back room.

My idea is to shut the window and perhaps open a door at a new location.

The moment they enter this door number one they will be forced to fly above the LAL and make only 90 degrees turn towards the second door.

Once they entered the 2nd door they can fly straight into the back room.

No more twists and turns like before.

I am sure this new configuration will help them to fly straight into the VIP room and make their nests there.

Right now they are stuck at the staircase areas.

Have a look at the two lay out and perhaps you will agree with my new plan.

(Current layout is too taxing for those birds to locate the back room)




(My idea of moving them into the VIP room no 1)




No comments: