Search This Blog

Friday, August 14, 2015

Machang BH: Owner Wanted My Workers To Move Over Soonest !!!



Finally after two days reviewing my proposal, the Machang BH owner called to confirm.

"Please assemble the things required and move up there as soon as you can."

I was not surprised but he gave me very time to breath.

He was very serious about it and within a few minutes he transferred the amount of deposit I requested.

This will be a very long journey and I hope I can get all my things up soonest.

I wrote to him about what I think were wrong with his BH.

I took about two days to complete the visit report.

What I have in mind is to open a new entrance hole at one of the BH wall facing east.

The old entrance hole need some modification and I am sure my worker will know what I desire.

The long range bazooka (spoil) will be taken down and serviced.

I have not decided where this old gadget will go.

What this BH needed a two sets of hexagonal tweeters and a lot of external and internal sound tweeters.

The new entrance hole will be for the top floor nests population why the old entrance hole will be for both floors.

Once those birds entered the BH they will be guided to the right location.

I will create a number of VIP rooms to make them feel comfortable.

I am sure within a few short months the nest numbers will double or maybe much higher.

Double is no more very challenging.

I prefer something like triple or quadruple within less than 10 months.

Let us hope that this will come true.

Call me at 017 7551318 if you wish to join the revamp operation.

No comments: