Search This Blog

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Belara BH Revamp: After Just One Month The Number Of New Tenants Went Up By About 15-20% (estimated)

(Click at the side to enlarge and enjoy the beautiful view)


I hope you all remember of the revamp works done at this BH at Belara, Kuala Trengganu.

Yesterday one of our associate staying in Belara entered the BH for a schedule visit.

What he reported was encouranging.

It seems that the top floor seems to be still the most favorite but he also mentioned that all the other floors were with a lot of new nests.

He estimated about 15-20 % increase but I think it might be more.

Well since I was not there to see with my own eyes I got to take his word.

It is clear that what was done to attract those birds to stay and multiply is working very well.

Just imagine if this BH completed its second breeding cycle.

The owner claimed that there were about 837 nests before I revamped it.

One cycle we will have at least 1674.  If two breeding cycles we will have at least 1674 X 2=3,348 new potential tenants.

What I did during the revamp operation was to set something that will lure all these young birds hatched and raise in this BH will choose no other BH but where they were hatched.

I target the internal environment.

Cool, dark, wet and safe from predators.

The two sounds played as external sounds seems to be perfect.

They seems to go crazy with the two most attractive sounds play simultaneously.

Internal sounds seems to be working too.

This is the first BH revamped with two external sounds and two internal sounds.

It does magic but I will not be happy until the total number of nest touches 1700 nests which is 100 percent extra.

I wanted it to reach there within 8-10 months.

If I can exceed that they will be like a bonus to me and my team.

Will keep all of you posted on this BH progress.

If you wish to learn more call me at 017 7551318.

Please enjoy looking at what were taken during the 1st month inspection:














No comments: